Hogwarts Institute of Higher Knowledge
Welcome to The School of Hogwarts. Please Login or Register if you wish to be a student here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to The School of Hogwarts. Please Login or Register if you wish to be a student here.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updates/Suggestions

2 posters

Go down

Updates/Suggestions Empty Updates/Suggestions

Post  Magil Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:34 pm

Here I will post updates concerning the dream. Also...if you notice any glitches or have any suggestions, please post them here as well.

Updates

September 19th, 2009 - Second draft of the school. All classes are tested to work except potions class. Almost everybody has an office. Quidditch pitch and Forbidden Forest completed.

Wednesday, September 9th, 2009: I have noticed that at some point, while I was drunk, I created version one of the Forbidden Forest. Rooms will eventually be added to it...but right now I'm too lazy, and merely rather thankful of my drunken self's innovativeness and drive.

Tuesday, September 1st, 2009: The first draft of the dream is complete. All 7 floors are finished. The dream now records your year, your house and your gender...and it permanently records House Points. There are 5 secret passages and 3 secret rooms...see if you can find them all! An Animagus system is introduced at this point for those who would like to become Animaguses. They may apply in the same way as staff, adapting the form to suit their needs. The Dream now has a class dial to inform students when there is a class going on. The Floo Powder Network is complete. The Classes are all tested to work, except the Potions class. The Spells have all been tested and work properly.

For Future Notice

Next orders of business include:

- Fixing the Potion Variable
- Filling the final positions
Magil
Magil
Admin

https://tsoh.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Updates/Suggestions Empty Free Patch Items

Post  Pai Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:15 pm

Hello,

I've just released a few Hogwarts patch items, and if you're interested in seeing/using them, feel free to check out my website and download them.

http://paisportfolio.webs.com/items.htm

-Pai

Pai

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum